2019 Volkswagen T-Roc – Drive, Inside and Exterior.
– T-Roc from Volkswagen: New crossover combines the dominance of an SUV with the dynamism of a compact hatchback.
– T-Roc surprises with its progressive design: Pioneering strains, coupé-style roof, markedly large entrance finish, concise proportions.
– SUV offensive: With the compact T-Roc, Volkswagen is finishing its vary of SUVs comprising the Tiguan, Atlas/Teramont and Touareg.
– Mechanically protected: Giant vary of help programs; Entrance Help with Metropolis Emergency Braking and Lane Help as commonplace.
– Digitalised and related: Non-obligatory glass-encased infotainment programs and new era of the Energetic Information Show.
– Six TSI and TDI engines: Environment friendly turbocharged engines with outputs starting from 85 kW / 115 PS* to 140 kW / 190 PS*.
– 4MOTION plus DSG: The 190 PS engines include 4MOTION all-wheel drive and a 7-speed DSG as commonplace.
– Optimum package deal because of MQB: Compact exterior, monumental inside: five-seat automotive has certainly one of largest baggage compartments in its class (445 litres when loaded as much as the second seat row and the tops of the seat backrests).
– As you prefer it: T-Roc Type with bi-colour design as commonplace) and T-Roc Sport (non-obligatory bi-colour design) allow in depth personalisation.
Six engines, three energy ranges. Just like the bigger Tiguan, the brand new T-Roc is obtainable with environment friendly turbocharged engines: three petrol engines (TSI*) and three diesels (TDI*). These are available in three energy ranges: 85 kW / 115 PS*, 110 kW / 150 PS* and 140 kW / 190 PS*. The 115-PS variations are provided with front-wheel drive and a guide gearbox. At the side of the
150-PS engines, patrons can select front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive (4MOTION) in addition to an routinely shifting twin clutch gearbox (7-speed DSG). The 150 PS* petrol engine is supplied with Energetic Cylinder Administration (automated deactivation of two cylinders). The 2 190-PS engines* are geared up with 7-speed DSG and 4MOTION as commonplace. An outline of all powertrain variations:
1.zero TSI*, 85 kW / 115 PS, 200 Nm, 6-speed gearbox, front-wheel drive
1.5 TSI*, 110 kW / 150 PS, 250 Nm, 6-speed gearbox, front-wheel drive
1.5 TSI*, 110 kW / 150 PS, 250 Nm, 7-speed DSG, front-wheel drive
1.5 TSI*, 110 kW / 150 PS, 250 Nm, 7-speed DSG, 4MOTION
2.zero TSI*, 140 kW / 190 PS, 320 Nm, 7-speed DSG, 4MOTION
1.6 TDI*, 85 kW / 115 PS, 250 Nm, 6-speed gearbox, front-wheel drive
2.zero TDI*, 110 kW / 150 PS, 340 Nm, 6-speed gearbox, front-wheel drive
2.zero TDI*, 110 kW / 150 PS, 340 Nm, 6-speed gearbox, 4MOTION
2.zero TDI*, 110 kW / 150 PS, 340 Nm, 7-speed DSG, front-wheel drive
2.zero TDI*, 110 kW / 150 PS, 340 Nm, 7-speed DSG, 4MOTION
2.zero TDI*, 140 kW / 190 PS, 400 Nm, 7-speed DSG, 4MOTION
4MOTION all-wheel drive. The 4MOTION variations of the T-Roc are geared up with a everlasting all-wheel drive system. Drive torque is distributed between the entrance and rear wheels through an electronically managed multi-plate clutch in response to numerous elements, together with the engine’s torque output. This distribution is need-based – the main focus right here is on all the time sustaining optimum traction, and thereby security, whereas attaining the absolute best gasoline economic system. Underneath low engine drive torque situations, or when coasting, ahead propulsion comes primarily from the entrance axle, whereas the rear axle is partially decoupled. This primary drive configuration saves gasoline. If obligatory, the rear axle might be variably engaged inside fractions of a second.
Observe 1: Joakim Karud Maintain On Going
Observe 2: Joakim Karud Mighty Love
Observe three: Joakim Karud Say Good Night time